Effective Date: June 21, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, request to connect, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website.
When you interact with our website, we may collect the following personal and non-personal information:
- Contact Information. Your name, phone number, or email address.
- Online Identifiers. IP address, advertising ID, unique device ID, and other information about your device, and internal and third-party IDs that have been assigned to you.
- Internet Activity Information. Browsing history, information on how you interact with advertisements, and information about the location of your device.
We collect information in the following ways:
- When you provide your information via our website.
- We work with service providers who collect information on our behalf to provide services to us. We only allow our service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide us.
- Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Other Tracking Technologies. Web beacons, pixel tags and other “tracking technologies” are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email or advertisement. These technologies allow your browser to recognize and store certain types of information such as cookies previously set, the time and date that you viewed the page with the beacon, and a description of the page.
When you email one of our employees, your name and email address may be added to The Simon Group mailing list. We may send you emails regarding The Simon Group or other related materials. If you do not wish to have your name added to our mailing list, you should contact us by email at email@example.com to ask that your name be removed. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of one of our emails to you.
We will only use your personal data as outlined in this Policy. You can avoid having your personal data shared with us in the following ways: a) do not provide us with your personal data; and b) do not access our website. If you would like us to delete your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to accommodate your request, but we may retain an archived copy of your information as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes.
We want your personal data to be complete and accurate. By using our website, you represent and warrant that all information you provide in connection with your use of the website will be complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy.
Use of Information
The Simon Group will never sell the information collected from or on our website. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways.
- To Improve and Analyze Our Website. We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We use the information that we collect for such learning as: how long our website takes to load, how the website is used, the number of visitors to the different sections of our website, and what information visitors look at most. It also helps us detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To Interact With You. We may use the information that you share with us to interact with you, including to receive communications about our business or in connection with pending job applications or requests for information about our services.
- To Improve Customer Service. We strive to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can better understand our users’ needs and preferences, and continually improve upon our service offerings.
Retention of Information
The Simon Group will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Information
The Simon Group does not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, including:
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us in operating our website, providing services, or conducting our business. We do not authorize our Service Providers to share your information with any other third parties.
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Rights for California Residents
Residents of California (“California Consumers”) may have additional privacy rights under California law, such as the right to know what information is collected, how their information is used, who their information is shared with, as well as the right to access, delete, or obtain a copy of their information. We act as a service provider for our clients. Any California resident seeking to exercise their rights under the California privacy law will be directed to contact our clients directly. We do not share any personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Protection of Information
The security of your personal data is paramount. We have implemented and maintain a variety of security procedures and practices to maintain the security and safety of your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services not operated by The Simon Group. Once you leave our website, we have no control over and are not responsible for the content of those sites or how the third parties responsible for them collect and use your personal information. Third-party websites may have their own privacy polices explaining how they use and share your personal information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website you visit.
Minor Child Privacy
Our website is not intended for any user under the age of 18 (“Minor Child”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Minor Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a Minor Child without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Location of Your Data
The Simon Group is a U.S. company, and your personal information will be transferred to, processed, stored, and accessed by us, our affiliates, and Service Providers in the United States and in other jurisdictions where we or they operate, which may not provide you with the same level of privacy protection as you are entitled to in your jurisdiction.
Privacy Police Updates
Acceptance of Terms
The Simon Group
21 High Street
North Andover, MA 01845